Respironics designs the InnoSpire Deluxe to have a convenient storage compartment to hold extra nebulizer supplies, such as sterile saline and medicine.
In addition, the InnoSpire Deluxe's power cord tucks neatly into its storage compartment, too. This allows for less clutter around your nebulizer. Featuring a sturdy handle, you can easily transport the InnoSpire Deluxe. The lid has an innovative design that allows it to rotate 180 degrees. When the lid is closed, there is a latch that secures it in place. You can also position the lid flat to create additional surface space.
As well as being innovative, the InnoSpire Deluxe functions with quality. A key feature of the InnoSpire Deluxe is that it has a robust compressor. This allows an individual to use the product continuously. With its innovative design, as with all Respironics products, the nebulizer will consistently produce high-quality aerosol.
To provide an unparalleled delivery of aerosolized medication, InnoSpire Deluxe partners with SideStream nebulizers. SideStream features an active venturi system, which increases fluid velocity. This means that the Deluxe will deliver your medication more quickly and effectively than other conventional nebulizers.
Additionally, Respironics takes into consideration the need for stability while filling the medication cup. This nebulizer provides an extra hand to increase stability, and you can even park the handset if you are taking a rest during treatment.
Reusable SideStream is recommended for up to six months of use. Disposable SideStream is recommended for up to two weeks of use.
InnoSpire Deluxe Features and Benefits
- Adjustable pressure.
- Can park the handset.
- Compliant with International Electro-technical Commission.
- Convenience encourages adherence.
- Efficient aerosolized drug delivery.
- Extra hand for stability.
- Faster treatment times compared to other nebulizers.
- Innovative design.
- Integral storage.
- Lid rotates.
- Modern design.
- Power cord neatly tucks into storage.
- Robust compressor.
- Sturdy carrying handle.
- Venturi system.
InnoSpire Deluxe Specifications
- Product Number: 1110063.
- Product Length: 13 inches.
- Product Width: 6.7 inches.
- Product Height: 4.3 inches.
- Weight: 4.4 pounds.
- Volume level: 55-61 dBA.
- Electricity supply: 120V / 60Hz.
- Maximum Pressure: 35 psi.
- Flow Rate: 6 LPM at 10 psi.
- Max Flow Rate: 10.78 LPM.
- Particle Size Distribution: 0.5 to 5 microns.
- Application: To aerosolize medication.
- Manufacturer: Respironics.
- HCPCS Code: E0570.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Respironics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!