Inline Water Traps, manufactured by Salter Labs, are designed for oxygen therapy patients with humidifiers to maintain the benefits of humidification without the condensation within a patient's airway. By allowing the condensation from the humidifier gather in the water trap, the oxygen tubing lasts longer and remains clearer. The trap is clear in order to allow an easy visual inspection of fluid build-up.
The Inline Water Trap has a strong, durable construction to withstand the rigors of daily use. The rounded cap design reduces risk of tangling and snagging on items such as furniture. Available in self sealing or threaded end caps, the tube is securely sealed to prevent leaks. Both caps feature a tapered fitting for simple, snug oxygen tubing fit.
Salter Labs Inline Water Trap Features and Benefits
- Long-Lasting Strong, Durable Construction
- Clear Body Allows Easy Visual Inspection of Condensation Build-Up
- Rounded Shoulder and End Cap Design Reduce Snags and Tangles
- Self-Sealing or Threaded End Caps
- Caps Create a Strong Seal to Prevent Leaks
- Tapered Tubing Fittings for Easy Tubing Connections
Salter Labs Inline Water Trap Specifications
- Product Numbers: 7000, 7001
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Salter Labs
- Community Q&A
I finally found what I need for my dad's oxygen generator.