Click to Order By Phone
DetailsThe unit installs easily with 2 sets of spring connectors; one each for the loop wire around the perimeter of the yard and the short connection from the protector to the transmitter. In addition to providing 24/7 protection from catastrophic lightning strikes the unit also provides AC shut off protection for each of the two available power outlets located on either side. The Impi Lightning protector provides the greatest value available in lightning protection even amongst competitive products which only allow the use of one available outlet. The outlets are conveniently turned to accommodate both traditional plugs as well as larger AC transformers. A power indicator on the front gives visual indication the unit is powered and operating properly.
- Electrical Safety Shut Off
- AC Suppression Rating: 800VAC (L-N, L-G, N-G)
- Line Voltage.:120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Peak Current Impulse: 50kA
- Transient Energy Rating: 1250 Joules
- < 1 nanosecond activation time
- Isolation Resistance.... > 100 megaohms (typically > 1 gigohm)
- 15A (1850W) Operational Current
- 100V Loop Clamping Voltage
- Spring Clip Connections
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!