What Are Inogen Pulse Dose Portable Oxygen Machines?
An Inogen pulse dose oxygen machine is a respiratory system that delivers oxygen according to a user's unique rate of inhalation and individual pace of breath. A pulse dose machine delivers oxygen to the patient every time a breath is taken. When a breath of air is taken, the pressure in the lungs drops. Air begins to flow through the nose and mouth to equalize the pressure, which then travels through the nasal cannula to a pressure sensor in the pulse dose conserving device. A precisely measured dose of oxygen is then delivered via an electronic circuit that opens an electrical valve. After the valve is closed, the sensor waits to detect the next inhalation and starts the process all over again.
The Difference Between an Inogen Pulse Dose Machine and Continuous Flow Machine
An Inogen pulse dose machine is contingent upon breathing and inhaling while a continuous flow machine delivers oxygen at a constant rate despite the pace of the user's breathing. An Inogen pulse dose oxygen concentrator is more sophisticated than a continuous flow machine. A "single-solution" Inogen machine can be used while on the go, at home and while sleeping. This type of technology can deliver the proper amount of oxygen during all phases of daily activity and during rest.
Customer Responses to Inogen Pulse Dose Machines
Inogen pulse dose machines, such as the Inogen G2 and G3, are known for being dependable, quiet, flexible, compact and for having a small battery size. Additionally, many patients using an Inogen pulse dose machine report fewer service issues as well as noticeably quiet motors in comparison to other portable oxygen machines. Both the Inogen One G2 and G3 are available with two different battery options, allowing users to conveniently choose whether they prefer a lighter weight or a longer battery duration.
Find an Inogen Pulse Dose Concentrator
If you're searching for a sleek, light and modern pulse dose oxygen machine, then the Inogen One G3 Unit may be the right selection for you for the following reasons:
- The Inogen One G3 uses pulse oxygen flow and has four separate settings for detection, allowing the user to choose which setting he or she prefers and thus conserving energy usage and time between recharging.
- The Inogen One G3 Oxygen Concentrator is suitable for both night and day time use, making it an ideal pulse dose oxygen machine for a variety of different types of lifestyles.
- The Inogen One G3 is the smallest portable concentrator that provides up to pulse setting 4.
If you're searching for an Inogen pulse dose concentrator that is simultaneously lightweight and easy to carry, then you might want to check out the Inogen One G2 for the following reasons:
- Equipped with Intelligent Delivery Technology that is simultaneously lightweight and easy to carry.
- The small size of this concentrator is easy to handle.
- Contains an auto power sensing that allows it to be used worldwide.
Starting at: $2,495.00
Starting at: $2,495.00