Click to Order By Phone
DetailsWe developed a sturdy thermoplastic (ABS) frame; a see-through poly vinyl flap with patented edges to not warp; a floating sill to insure good closure; and a strong molded ABS lock-out slide to restrict the pet's movements when necessary. Then we made the Original Pet Door 4 sizes for pets up to 120 pounds.
- Inner telescoping frame that adapts to doors of 1 1/4" to 1 3/4" thickness.
- Impact-resistant super-strong thermoplastic. Clear flap allows pet to see if slide is in place.
- Tamper Proof Mounting System, pet door can't be removed from outside.
- Simple 4-step installation. (Average install time: 20 minutes)
- Floating bottom threshold for perfect seal every time.
Door Sizes And Pet Weight:
- If Your Cat Is Smaller Than About 15 Lbs Or Your Dog Smaller Than About 8 Lbs, A Flap Size Of Around 5" X 7".
- If Your Dog Is Between 8 Lbs And 35 Lbs Consider A Flap Size Around 8" X 11".
- If Your Dog Is Between 35 Lbs And 80 Lbs Consider A Flap Size Around 10" X 15".
- If Your Dog Is Over 80 Lbs Consider A Flap Size Of 15” X 20”.
Exact Measurement: Measure Your Pets Width
- Simply Open A Door The Minimum Width Needed For The Widest Part Of Your Pet To Comfortably Walk Through, Then Measure The Door Opening And Add An Inch.
- You Can Also Stand Above Your Pet And Use A Ruler To Measure The Widest Portion Of Your Pet, Then Add An Inch.
- It Is Important To Add An Inch Or So, That Way Your Pet Will Not Rub On The Door As You Pet Passes Through.
- Determine Your Pets Height Measure From The Top Of Your Dogs Shoulders To Dogs Belly Or Chest Add 2 "
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!