Hypoallergenic Blue Gel Electrodes are reusable electrode pads that work cohesively with your TENS electrodes system to deliver gentle, electrical impulses to nerves, muscles and similar areas of aches and pains. Each one of these hypoallergenic electrode pads is designed with adhesive that last anywhere from two to three weeks before they need to be replaces.
Hypoallergenic Blue Gel Electrodes are meant to be used with TENS electrodes machines to effectively, safely and completely eliminate muscle aches, pains and nerve damage. If you're searching for a non-intrusive, gentle albeit effective way to combat painful muscle and nerve pain, try one of these TENS machines and corresponding hypoallergenic electrode pads.
Hypoallergenic Blue Gel Electrodes Features and Benefits
- Electrodes can become worn or damaged over time, it's essential that you replace your supplies when they first begin to show signs of wear and tear.
- Hypoallergenic blue electrode is suitable and ideal for men and women with sensitive skin or sensory issues.
- Electrodes should be replaces about every two weeks, or when the adhesive begins to wear out.
Hypoallergenic Blue Gel Electrodes Specifications
- Product number: EBRC200
- Manufacturer: Bio Medical Supplies
- Style: Square Pigtail Electrode
- Size: 2 Inches
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Biomedical Life Systems
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!