Hypergel Debriding Wound Dressing Gel is a lubricating gel that effectively debrides dry and painful necrotic tissue while simultaneously providing a safe, healthy environment for natural wound healing. Hypergel is a water based gel with a high concentration of sodium chloride that completely hydrates and facilitates organic healing of necrotic tissue.
Hypergel Debriding Wound Dressing Gel encourages a natural healing environment for wounds and gently debrides necrotic tissue. This lubricating gel is ideal for any patient or customer seeking a gentle, effective and hydrating water based gel.
Hypergel Debriding Wound Dressing Gel Features and Benefits
- For use on necrotic tissue - effectively softens, debrides and removes dry necrosis.
- Water based gel provides a healthy environment and promotes natural wound healing.
- High concentration of sodium chloride gel hydrates and facilitates natural debridement of necrotic tissue.
- Formula comprised of 20% sodium chloride solution to optimally remove necrotic tissue.
Hypergel Debriding Wound Dressing Gel Specifications
- Product numbers: 360500, 361500
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke Healthcare
- Size: 5 gram tube, 15 gram tube
- 20% sodium chloride solution
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!