Hydrogel Amorphous Dressing by McKesson is a liquid, non-cytotoxic wound dressing used as a primary dressing for wounds with light or no exudate to add or maintain moisture in the wound bed, in turn helping to assist autolytic debridement. The Hydrogel Amorphous Dressing is also great for protecting peri-wound skin from maceration.
Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with the Hydrogel Amorphous Dressing, such as KENDALL SORB-IT Drain Sponges 4x4 Inch 6 Ply - Sterile and Skin Prep Protective Dressing Wipes.
Indications: Provide moist wound healing environment and help promote autolytic debridement.
Contraindications: Individuals with a known hypersensitivity to the product or its components.
Change Frequency: Hydrogel Amorphous Dressings should be changed daily or as directed by a physician. Other Hydrogel Dressings should be changed as directed by a healthcare professional.
Recommended Secondary Dressings: Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing change.
Hydrogel Amorphous Dressing Features and Benefits:
- 1 Full Ounce - Packaged In An Innovative Accordion-Like Tube, Designed to Ease Dispensing of the Gel Into Difficult-to-Reach Areas.
- Primary Dressing For Wounds With Light or No Exudate That Add or Maintain Moisture. Helps Maintain a Moist Wound Healing Environment to Assist In Autolytic Debridement. To Protect Peri-Wound Skin From Maceration, Apply a Moisture Barrier Ointment or Barrier Film.
- Recommended Secondary Dressings: Cover With An Appropriate Secondary Dressing Depending On the Amount of Exudate and Frequency of Dressing Change.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Hydrogel Amorphous Dressing Specifications:
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application: Hydrogel Amorphous Dressing
- Dosage Form: Gel
- Material: Hydrogel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Volume: 1 oz., 3 oz.
- Latex Free: Yes
- HCPCS Code: A6248
- UNSPSC Code: 42311513
- Product Number: 1721, 1722
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care McKesson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!