HydraFoam Hydrophilic Foam Dressing is a sterile, Hydrophilic (water-loving), highly absorbent foam wound dressing. It maintains a moist wound environment and prevents bacterial contamination. The foam dressing also wicks wound exudate to reduce risk for maceration of moderate to heavily draining wounds.
The Hydrophilic foam dressing can absorb up to 20 times its own weight, and easily conforms to awkward-to-dress areas, providing protection and cushioning the wound. HydraFoam is a non-adhesive dressing, and so can be easily removed without causing skin trauma. In addition, the foam dressing can be cut to size to support moist wound healing of irregularly shaped wounds.
This foam dressing supports moist wound healing and autolytic debridement. It provides excellent exudate management to minimize maceration, and it supports normalization of the wound bed temperature. The absorption, support and cushioning of the dressing help manage hypergranulation tissue.
HydraFoam Hydrophilic Foam Dressing can be used in application for:
- chronic and acute wounds
- lower extremity ulcers
- pressure ulcers (stage II, III, and IV)
- donor sites
- full thickness wounds
- low to moderate exudating wounds
- partial and full thickness wounds
This wound dressing is latex free and is packaged for convenience in boxes of 10.HydraFoam Hydrophilic Foam Dressing Features and Benefits
- Sterile, Hydrophilic, Highly Absorbent Foam Wound Dressing
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Prevents Bacterial Contamination
- It wicks wound exudate to reduce risk for maceration of moderate to heavily draining wounds.
- It can absorb up to 20 times its own weight.
- It easily conforms to awkward-to-dress areas.
- It provides protection and cushion for the wound.
- Non-Adhesive, Easily Removed
- Can be Cut to Size
- Supports Moist Wound Healing and Autolytic Debridement
- It provides excellent exudate management to minimize maceration
- It supports normalization of wound bed temperature.
- Helps Manage Hypergranulation Tissue
- Latex Free
- Packaged for Convenience in Boxes of 10
- Item Number: 00294E
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!