HydraFoam Ag Foam Hydrophilic Silver Dressing is a hydrophilic (water-loving) foam wound dressing infused with silver ions for superior antimicrobial protection. These wound dressings consist of a polyethylene net contact layer containing silver metal ions, absorbent polyurethane foam and an outer layer of breathable polyurethane foam.
The hydrophilic foam dressing absorbs over 5 times its weight in fluids for optimal exudate management. The ionic silver inhibits microbial growth, preventing colonization on the dressing to help manage wound bioburden.
The absorbent foam with vapor-permeable backing in the dressing minimizes the risk of maceration. These silver dressings are unique, because the laminated contact layer will not stick to the wound. The silver ions in the hydrophilic foam dressing provide effective bacterial reduction for up to 3 days.
HydraFoam Ag Foam Hydrophilic Silver Dressing is an effective barrier to bacterial penetration.
HydraFoam Ag is for management of:
- exudating partial and full thickness wounds
- pressure ulcers
- arterial ulcers
- surgical wound sites
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- diabetic ulcers
- venous ulcers
- donor sites
This hydrophilic foam dressing conforms easily to the skin and is latex free. It is packaged for convenience in boxes of 10.
HydraFoam Ag Foam Hydrophilic Silver Dressing Features and Benefits
- Hydrophilic (water-loving) Foam Wound Dressing
- Infused with Silver Ions for Superior Antimicrobial Protection
- It consists of a polyethylene net contact layer with silver metal ions, an absorbent polyurethane foam and an outer layer of polyurethane foam.
- Absorbs Over 5 Times Its Own Weight in Fluids
- Ionic Silver Inhibits Microbial Growth
- Prevents Colonization On the Dressing to Help Manage Wound Bioburdern
- Vapor-Permeable Backing Minimizes Risk of Maceration
- Laminated Contact Layer Won't Stick to Wounds
- Silver Ions Provide Effective Bacterial Reducation for Up to 3 Days
- Conforms Easily to the Skin
- Latex Free
- Packaged for Convenience in Boxes of 10
- Item Number: 00594E
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!