Other Hudson RCI product(s)
Trach-Vent HME is a specifically-designed Hudson RCI vent for tracheostomized or intubated, spontaneously breathing patients. This trach vent only weighs 4g and has a dead space of just 10mL.
Trach-Vent HME is recommended for tidal volumes of 50mL and above, and can conveniently be used on either pediatric or adult patients. This Hudson RCI vent attaches easily to a tracheostomy or endotracheal tube, which allows for easy removal and replacement during suctioning or change. An Oxy-Vent snaps over this trach vent to allow delivery of supplemental oxygen.
Trach-Vent HME Features and Benefits
- Designed specifically for tracheostomized or intubated, spontaneously breathing patients.
- Weighs only 4g and has a dead space of just 10mL.
- Recommended for tidal volumes of 50mL and above and can be used on both pediatric and adult patients.
- Conveniently attaches to a tracheostomy or endotracheal tube, allowing it to easily be removed and replaced during suctioning or change out.
- Snaps over trach-vent to allow delivery of supplemental oxygen.
Trach-Vent HME Specifications
- Product Number: 41112
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- For pediatric and adult patients.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Sub Brand Hudson RCI
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!