Other Hudson RCI product(s)
Adult Tracheostomy Mask is a comfortable, easy-to-use mask ideal for tracheostomy and laryngectomy aerosol therapy. This adult tracheostomy mask with a 360-degree swivel accepts 22mm I.D. and corrugated tubing.
Adult Tracheostomy Mask comes with an adjustable neck strap that fits most sizes (one size fits all). Designed to be comfortable, lightweight and reliable, this tracheostomy mask is the ideal choice for a variety of different patients.
Adult Tracheostomy Mask Features and Benefits
- Equipped with a one-size-fits-most neck strap.
- For use with tracheostomy and laryngectomy aerosol therapy.
- Tubing connector swivels 360 degrees.
- Accepts 22mm I.D. corrugated tubing.
Adult Tracheostomy Mask Specifications
- Product Numbers: 1075, 1076
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Size: Adult (1075), Pediatric (1076)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Sub Brand Hudson RCI Ships Free No Size Chart No Absorption No Backing Strength No Backsheet Material No Color No Compression No Core Material No Diameter No Latex Free No Needle Length No Odor Control No Ply No Scent No Size No Sterility No Toe Type No Topsheet Material No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- good price
hard to find idem but you had just what i needed
- good product
Hudson RCI trach mask are comfortable to wear and they are a good product
- excellent product
i have used hudson rci trach masks for the past two years. i find them superior in quality than the other brands and the price is the lowest i could find....
- I love the hudson masks, I,ve used them for serval years. but My supplier startedto vdeliver another type track mask asnd I said no, I want the hudsaon like I've used for all thesae years and they said no, so I ordered them on the internet and my service
I love my Hudson RCI trach masks, I've used them for years, My supplier gave me a mask that was not very nice, so I said no, and I ordered them from Hudson, everything is back to normal now.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!