The Hoyer One-Piece Sling with Adjustable Strap, by Joerns, is a full-torso sling to lift a person using strictly a Hoyer Patient Lift with a four or six-point cradle. These slings come either as fully closed padded fabric or with a perennial opening for commode use.
The one-piece sling is constructed of a durable, polyester fabric that includes closed-cell foam padding for added comfort. The straps that are attached to the sling are simply fastened to the cradle, no chains or additional straps are needed. The positioning strap simply positions the resident's body so as to keep the appropriate weight balance while moving them from one location to another. The commode sling option allows the patient to utilize the toilet or a commode without having to get out of the sling.
The sling is available in three sizes, small to large. The Small size is recommended for those 55 to 110 pounds. Medium is recommended for patients who weigh between 99 and 210 pounds. And Large is recommended for weights between 198 to 350 pounds.
This bathing sling is made for the following Joerns Hoyer patient lifts:
- C-HLA-2, C-HLA-2T, C-HLA, C-CB-L2
Hoyer One-Piece Sling with Adjustable Strap Features and Benefits
- The slings are good for general patient transport.
- They support extreme weight -- up to 600 pounds.
- The sling has an option for commode use with a perineal opening at the bottom.
- The slings are padded for added comfort.
- They are washable.
- The one-piece design envelopes the torso for superb containment.
Hoyer One-Piece Sling with Adjustable Strap Specifications
- Product Numbers: 70051, 70052, 70053, 70056, 70057, 70058
- Manufacturer: Joerns
- Sling Type: 4-Point One-Piece Patient Sling
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Joerns
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!