Hospital Training Mannequin Simple Simon™ or Simple Susie™ allows health care professionals and nurses to train in different procedures. Training Mannequin Simple Simon™ or Susie™ by Nasco comes with a wig so professionals can practice shampooing, combing, and head draping. The mannequin also has injection areas on the left arm to practice intramuscular and subcutaneous injections, on the buttocks for intramuscular injections, and separated fingers and toes to practice bandaging. Professionals can also practice intestinal lavage. Mannequin does not come with internal tanks. Joints are strong and movements made to simulate real people, including pronation and supination of the forearm. See more Nasco mannequins and hospital equipment.
Medical Training Mannequin Simple Simon™ or Suzie™ Features and Benefits
- Removable dentures
- Separately inserted eyes so you can administer eye medications, remove foreign objects, and give eye irrigation treatment
- Comes with wig for shampooing, etc.
- Injection sites on left arm and buttocks
- Separated fingers and toes for bandaging
- Intestinal lavage can be simulated
- Strong and realistic joint movement
- High quality vinyl plastic offers resistance to wear and tear
- Surface impervious to oils, water, liniment
Nasco Mannequin Simple Simon™ or Suzie™ Specifications
- Nasco Medical Mannequin Product Number: SB23540U, SB23541U
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!