Other EZ Access product(s)
Pathway Modular Ramps by EZ Access are durable ramps that are designed for both wheelchairs and scooters. These are an excellent choice when mobility needs extend beyond the scope of portable ramps. This modular ramp system is a permanent solution to reclaim your independence. With this product, there is no need to set up a portable ramp for you to leave or enter your home.
The ramps also comply with ADA specifications and offer quick and convenient installation. They provide a complete system for designing, ordering, and installing the ramp system that meets individual needs. The efficient design of these ramps uses less hardware and no pre-assembly is required. This allows a 24-foot EZ Access Wheelchair Ramp or Scooter Ramp system to be installed, including handrails, in less than 30 minutes!
The modular style ramp is ideal when the grade is too large to use a straight ramp. Also, their modular design makes it easy to moved or reconfigured as needs change.
In addition to being quick to assembly, these ramps are made of aluminum. This material is lightweight, yet strong. It is also low maintenance because it resists corrosion; giving the ramp a long life.
The EZ Access Ramp has a high weight capacity to support a most wheelchairs and scooters.
Note: Required supports, brackets and hardware must be purchased separately. For more information as to what is required for assembly of your individualized ramp, see the additional materials section below.
Pathway Modular Scooter Ramp & Wheelchair Ramp Features & Benefits
- Supports for the ramp assembly and platform support tubes are made of heavy-duty aluminum and are available in 12 increments.
- Double locking adjustment for security.
- No hazardous nuts or bolts protruding into usable ramp area.
- Easy installation.
- Ramps, handrails, and platforms are pre-assembled.
- Install a 24-foot system, including handrails, in less than 30 minutes.
- Requires minimal tools.
- Architecturally designed for a clean & modern appearance.
- Low maintenance.
- More durable than wood.
- No painting or sealing required.
- Permanent or semi-permanent installation options.
- Will not warp, corrode, peel, rust or mold.
- Width: 36 Inch, 48 Inch
- Others Sizes Available. Call to Order Different Sizes.
- Material: Aluminum
- Powder coated handrails.
- ADA Compliant
- Weight Capacity: 850 lbs.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
You need to ensure you get all the proper parts for your needs:
- Ramp to Ramp Connector: (MSA) allows you to connect ramps together for extra length.
- Lower Transition Plate: (MRLT) creates a smooth transition from a platform to a ramp.
- Upper Transition Plate: (MRUT) connects to an upper platform or other surface such as a porch. The transition plate can be connected to asphalt, concrete, or wood, but may require special tools.
- Ground Transition Ramp: (MRGT) is used instead of a Lower Transition Plate for a ramp that connects to the ground.
- Ramp Support Top: (MRST) is used in conjunction with an Upper or Lower Transition plate if the ramp has to meet a platform at an angle. Also used if the lower end of a ramp cannot rest on the ground.
- Universal Angle Brace: (MUAB) is required for ramps over 3 feet high to improve stability.
- Handrail End Bracket: (MRHBPR) to be placed at the end of a ramp where it connects to another to continue the handrail.
- Handrail End Loop: (MRHRL) attaches to the end of the handrail to close it off.
- Tie Down Kit: (MTDK) anchors the ramp system in soil or asphalt to resist strong winds and seismic loading.
- Feet and Support Tube Pairs: (MSTSxxPR) supports the ramp for stability. (xx refers to the length of the support tube)
- Ramp Hanger Pair: (MRHP) secures ramp to platforms.
- Ramp End Cap: (MHREC) closes off rail ends for safety when an End Loop is not desired.
- HR Ramp to HR Ramp Connector: (MHRRRC) used to connect ramps on the inside of a 90-degree turn.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Homecare Products Sub Brand EZ Access
- Community Q&A