Hollister Locknroll 1-Piece Drainable Transparent Pouch is designed with an integrated closure system to provide the optimal amount of security possible. With plastic fasteners that lock into place, this ostomy pouch is easy to close, empty and clean, making it ideal for persons with limited dexterity or limited eyesight. Equipped with a Flextend skin barrier, this ostomy pouch provides superior skin care and will not irritate or inflame the skin. Formulated for gentleness and flexibility, this pouch attaches firmly to the skin.
Hollister Locknroll 1-Piece Drainable Transparent Pouch can be easily closed by simply rolling it three times in the same direction, pressing from the middle out and feeling the seal. A Flextend skin barrier helps the pouch adhere gently to the skin, and the pouch tail can be quickly cleaned by wiping with a damp tissue. An odor-barrier eliminates unwanted odors and a rustle-free film ensures a completely discreet experience.
Hollister Locknroll 1-Piece Drainable Transparent Pouch Features and Benefits
- Integrated closure system provides an optimal amount of tangible security that can easily be felt when the plastic fasteners lock into place.
- Flextend skin barrier is ultimately gentle, yet adheres firmly to the skin to provide superior skin care.
- Simple to open, close and clean, making it the ideal pouch for persons with limited dexterity and impaired vision.
- Can be easily cleaned by simply wiping down the inside of the pouch tail with a damp tissue.
- Integral convexity, which is great for stomas that are flush, recessed, or retracted.
- Odor barrier and rustle-free pouch offers superlative discretion.
- ComfortWear panel on body side extends optimal comfort.
Hollister Locknroll 1-Piece Drainable Transparent Pouch Specifications
- Product Number: 8528.
- Color: Transparent.
- Pouch Length: 12 inches.
- Barrier Opening: 1-1/2 inches.
- Barrier: Cut-to-fit.
- Unit of Measure: 5 per box.
- Application: To collect contents from an ostomy.
- Manufacturer: Hollister.
- HCPCS Code: A4390.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!