Flextend Skin Barrier by Hollister is an extended wear ostomy care skin barrier. Its extended use over days makes it a superior value.
This skin barrier uses enhanced skin care technology through a special formulation of cross-linked molecules that absorb and hold fluids. Its durability is achieved by its unique cross-linking, giving it superior resistance to erosion.
The barrier allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
The Flextend in the skin barrier is an extended wear synthetic skin barrier which is designed to be the most resistant to discharge. It also has ElastaFlex, which is an ultra-thin, soft and flexible permeable film that covers the skin barrier. This feature keeps fluid from eroding the skin barrier.
Flextend Skin Barrier by Hollister is made of hydrocolloid and adheres to the skin without tape. It can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.
The skin barrier is recommended for post-operative and home use. It is sold in 4x4" and 8x8" non-sterile patches. The barrier is packaged for convenience in boxes of 3 and 5.Flextend Skin Barrier by Hollister Features and Benefits
- Extended Wear Ostomy Care Skin Barrier
- Enhanced Skin Care Technology
- Special Formulation of Cross-Linked Molecules Absorb, Hold Fluids
- Durability Achieved by Unique Cross-Linking
- Superior Resistance to Erosion
- User Can Cut Opening to Size and Shape of the Stoma
- Made with Hydrocolloid
- Adheres without Tape
- Can be Worn While Bathing or Swimming
- Recommended for Post-Operative and Home Use
- Sold in 4x4", 8x8" Non-Sterile Patches
- Packaged in Boxes of 3 and 5
- Item Number: 8800
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!