Hodge Pessary is a flexible folding Silicone Pessary manufactured by SRS Medical under the brand name of EvaCare to treat Uterine Prolapse, Cystocele, Stress Incontinence, Retro Displacement and Incompetent Cervix. Widely used in management of vaginal prolapse of the urogenital organs, the Hodge Pessary comes in ten sizes and with or without support to meet individual patient needs. Hodge Pessaries have wires that allow the pessary to be manually shaped for different anatomies. A Hodge Pessary can be used for first and second degree prolapse. The Hodge Pessary is constructed with medical grade silicone. The Hodge Pessary should not interfere with sexual intercourse.
Hodge Pessary Features & Benefits
- EvaCare Hodge Pessaries can be disinfected. (Pessary Disinfectant Procedures)
- Highly flexible.
- Treats vaginal prolapse and incontinence.
- Pessary Fitting Set available for determining the proper pessary size.
Hodge Pessary Specifications
- Silicone Pessary with wire to allow shaping.
- Uterine Prolapse Pessary
- Sizes: ten options 65mm to 110mm
- Style options: with or without support.
- HCPCS code: A4562
Hodge Pessary Notes
- Hodge Pessaries must be removed for the following:
- Hodge Pessaries may stay in place for sexual intercourse.
**Note: Due to changing manufacturers the products shown are not-necessarily the products that will be shipped. The products shipped may be a similar product from a different manufacturer.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Personal Med
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Jaime Tostarelli on Mar 20, 2016 1:07:34 PM