The Trekkor Hip Positioner and Pad fastens to the Trekkor arms and is adjustable to the individual's stance. It will allow the user who cannot stand up on their own, the extra support to go through the motions and walk independently. This Drive Medical mobility aid is adjustable for height and can shift weight from one leg to the other. It can lift the user to change the weight load on the legs.
Hip Positioner and Pad Features and Benefits
- It has a height adjustable seat harness that positions the hip and pelvis to allow users to shift weight from one leg to the other.
- The caregiver can shorten the length of the straps to assist in weight bearing, or lengthen straps to use as a safety sling.
- The position of straps on handlebar can adjust the pelvis position.
- The removable pad provides cushioned comfort.
Trekkor Hip Positioner and Pad Specifications
- Product Numbers: TK 1070 L (Large) and TK 1070 S (Small)
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Warranty: Limited 60 Day Warranty
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!