High Flow Bubble Humidifiers, manufactured by Salter Labs, are designed to support high oxygen flow rates with face masks or high flow cannulas. Clearly marked, permanent minimum and maximum lines help easily identify optimum operation levels. Ideal for home, clinic or hospital oxygen therapy use, this High Flow Bubble Humidifier handles between 6 - 15 liters per minute (LPM).
The 360 degree diffuser head provides superior gas hydration with very low operation volume. The pressure relief valve automatically resets and also has an audible pressure relief alert to warn of any potential patient or equipment hazards. Low water turbulence and tight, large wing nut securely seals in pressure and prevents rain-out.
High Flow 350cc Bubble Humidifier Features and Benefits
- Pressure Release Valve Reduces Water Turbulence and Operates Quietly
- 360 Degree Molded Low-Resistance High-Output Diffuser Head Design
- Diffusion Ports Operate Quietly with Improved Hydration
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Audible Pressure Relief Alert
- Easy to Read, Durable Jar with Measured Markings
- Special Diffuser Minimizes Internal Resistance
- Easy to Grip Large Quad Wing Nut Reduces the Chance of Cross Threading
- Durable Plastic for Long-Term Use
High Flow 350cc Bubble Humidifier Specifications
- Product Numbers: 7900-0-25, 7900-0-10
- Flow Rates of 6 - 15 LPM
- Bottle Capacity: 350cc
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Salter Labs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!