Hibiclens Antiseptic Antimicrobial Skin Cleansers is ideal for cleaning both superficial wounds as well as skin. It is designed to be gentle to the skin and wound area, and for up to 24 hours it provides protection from infection. Hibiclens soap can meet many of your antiseptic needs such as surgical hand scrub, personnel hand wash, preoperative skin preparation, and more.
Also, this antiseptic is available in a variety of sizes and options. The most common form is large bottles ranging from four ounces to one gallon. It is also available in small packets of towelettes. In addition, for easier dispensing you can purchase hand pumps for the sixteen ounce or larger bottles.
How to Use Hibiclens Skin Cleanser
- Thoroughly Rinse with Water
- Minimum Amount to Cover Area
- Wash Gently
- Liberally Apply to Surgical Site
- Swab for 2+ Minutes
- Dry with Sterile Towel
- Wet Hands with Warm (not hot) water
- Dispense 5 mL of Cleanser into Cupped Hands
- Wash Vigorously for 15 Seconds
- Rinse Thoroughly
- Dry Thoroughly
What is the Soap Used For?
- Surgical Hand Scrub
- Healthcare Personnel Hand Wash
- Preoperative Skin Preparation
- General Cleansing
Hibiclens Antiseptic Antimicrobial Skin Cleansers Features and Benefits
- Easy to Use
- Cleans and Protects Skin and Superficial Wounds
- Available in a Wide Variety of Sizes
- Product Number: 57504, 57508, 57516, 57532, 57591, 57517
- Active Ingredient: 4% Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Volume: 4, 8, 16, 32 oz, 1 gallon bottle, 15 mL packet
- Color: Pink
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!