Heritage LC-358XXL Lift Chair by Pride Mobility is the sturdiest, most deluxe lift chair that Pride offers. With its 600 lb weight capacity, 30-inch-wide seat, and Dual Motor Sync System, this is the toughest lift chair around, making it the perfect choice for bariatric individuals with luxury on the mind. The Dual Motor Sync System, which is standard on the LC-358XXL and the slightly smaller Heritage LC-358XL, is an industry-first enhancement exclusively from Pride that is designed to ensure that the motors stay in sync, ensuring long lasting, quality performance.
The Heritage LC-358XXL Lift Chair is constructed from engineered furniture grade combination laminate and hardwood frame, ensuring strength and stability over its long life. It is operated with a small and convenient hand remote with USB charger, while the integrated battery backup and transformer guarantees that it will continue to function whether there is power or not. these chairs are available in five exquisitely attractive fabric styles that are sure to bring together the decor in any room.
Heritage LC-358XXL Lift Chair Features and Benefits:
- Engineered Furniture Grade Laminate / Hardwood Frame.
- Quiet & Smooth Lift System.
- Heavy-Duty Lift Actuator & Scissor Mechanism.
- Standard Head and Arm Covers.
- Fire Retardant (California Specifications; Bulletin 117).
- Removable Back.
- 600 lbs. Weight Capacity.
- Integrated Battery Backup in Case of Power Failure.
- Transformer Features Self-Diagnostic Electronics with 9' Cord.
- Dual Motor Sync System.
Heritage LC-358XXL Lift Chair Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Pride Mobility
- User Height Range: 5'6" - 6'1"
- Seat to Floor: 20"
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Seat Width: 30"
- Top of Back to Seat: 29"
- Back Style: Button Back
- Fully Padded Chaise: Yes
- Recline Positions: 2-Position
- Distance From Wall: 10"
- Overall Chair Width: 43"
- Chair Weight: 168 lbs.
- Fabric Options: Black Cherry, Pacific, Spruce, Stone, Walnut
- Product Number: LC-358XXL
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pride Mobility
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!