Heelift Suspension Boot, by AliMed, is a high-quality, durable suspension boot made of medical-grade foam, designed to fully suspend the heel using adjustable elevation pad, while simultaneously dispersing pressure over the calf. The forefoot is supported by Heelift's unique spring back technology which helps to keep the foot upright. Compared with other heel suspension products, which often feature sharp edges on the back that rub against the patient's leg, Heelift features a smooth tricot backing that aids in patient mobility and helps to ensure patient safety.
Heelift Suspension Boots are available in both convoluted and smooth interior options. The convoluted interior option offers increased air circulation; while the smooth interior option helps to minimize skin irritation for extra-sensitive skin. The Heelift features "easy-on, easy-off" rounded straps, making them simple to use with a soft hook and loop-style strapping system which can be adjusted to easily accommodate each patient's specific needs.
Heelift Suspension Boot Features and Benefits:
- Suspension Boot Effectively Removes Pressure From the Heel.
- Calf Rests in Pressure-Reducing Foam.
- Patented Heelift Elevation Pad Disperses Pressure Evenly Across Entire Calf.
- Friction-Free Tricot Backing.
- Forefoot Support.
- "Easy-On, Easy-Off" Rounded Straps.
- Machine Washable.
Heelift Suspension Boot Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- Suggested Code: E0191
- Product Numbers: 66016, 6601606, 66015, 6601506, 63261, 6326106, 62884, 62884, 6288406, 66017, 6601706
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!