Heavy-Duty Compressor, manufactured by Medquip, is a low-maintenance 50 PSI compressor designed to run 24/7.
High performance compressors have a variety of uses from working with high output respiratory devices, to the operation of mechanical air tools. This product is designed to be used with high output pneumatic nebulizers, dual action humidifier nebulizers, hand held nebulizer systems, heated nebulizers, mist tents and deluxe nebulizers with an oxygen diluter. This product offers a portable design with the quality of a professional quality 50 PSI compressor.
Heavy-Duty Compressor is available for SALE at Vitality Medical and features a particle size output of less than 2 microns. To put this in perspective a single grain of salt is around 80 microns. This product features a portable size of just 17.2 pounds. This makes it perfect for anyone needing a high-performance quality without the weight and inconvenience of a professional compressor model. This product has an additional benefit of being perfectly paired. This feature allows the compressor to function with a wide range of nebulizer systems.
Heavy-Duty Compressor Features and Benefits
- Designed to Run 24/7
- High Pressure 50 PSI Performance
- Compact, Lightweight and Portable
- Particle Size Output Less Than 2 Microns
- Perfectly paired for effective use with a wide range of nebulizers.
- Easy to clean with low maintenance.
- Heavy-Duty Compressor by Medquip Warranty: 5 Years
Heavy-Duty Compressor Specifications
- Width: 7.75 inches
- Length: 12.25 inches
- Height: 15.25 inches
- Weight: 17.2 lbs.
- Operating Temp. Range: 50 Degrees F to 104 Degrees F (10 to 40 Degrees Celsius)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 95 Percent
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Circuit Breaker: 5A 125/250 VAC
- Flow Rate at Pressure:
- 0 - 41
- 10 - 34
- 20 - 27
- 30 - 22
- 40 - 16
- 50 - 11
- HCPCS Code: E0565
- Heavy-Duty Compressor Item Number: MQ5100
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!