Hearing Aid Cleaner is made with polycarbonate plastic that is lightweight and shatterproof. The Hearing Aid Cleaner is travel-friendly and uses AC current to operate. Using convection heat and UV light, the Hearing Aid Sanitizer dries and sanitizes hearing aids, voice amplifiers and cochlear implant processors. This Hearing Aid Restorer requires no chemicals like most other hearing aid cleaners. Instead, this Hearing Aid Cleaner circulates 113° F air within a sealed chamber while two safe UV lights destroy bacteria.
Hearing Aid Cleaner can be adjusted to clean for 2-, 4- or 8-hour cleaning sessions, but will shut off automatically when restoration is complete. Two pairs of hear aids or processors can be placed in the cleaner for sanitizing. A magnetic lid keeps the sanitizer closed during operation. The lid is easy to open and close even for arthritic hands.
Hearing Aid Cleaner Features and Benefits
- Uses gentle convection heating and UV light for sanitizing.
- Compact size for easy travel or storage.
- Uses no chemicals.
- Programmable cleaning periods.
- Holds two pairs of hearing aids, processors or amplifiers.
Hearing Aid Cleaner Specifications
- Hearing Aid Cleaner Product Number: 84497
- Width: 3-½ Inch.
- Length: 5-3/4 Inch.
- Depth: 2 Inch.
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Application: Cleans Hearing Aids, Processors and Voice Amplifiers.
- Power Requirements: AC.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!