Need two shower hook-ups? Look no further with the Handheld Shower Head Diverter, by Drive Medical, a device that is easily installed to allow both a stationary shower head and a hose/shower head combo. This chrome covered plastic shower tool gives you the ability to manually select either of the two nozzles to stream water from. Ideally the top channel would have the stationary shower head while the bottom would attach to a hose/shower head combo.
With two streams, you can have the regular spray and attach a hose for a shower massager. And if the user has mobility issues, the shower hose can allow one to wash and rinse in a seated position. This feature could be particularly useful if the user needs to sit on a shower bench.
To change from one stream to another, it is as simple as turning the plastic diverter valve from one side to the other. The Handheld Shower Head Diverter can also stop the flow of water if needed. It attaches to a 1/2 inch threaded shower arm.
Handheld Shower Head Diverter Features and Benefits
- The diverter allows two selections for water streams.
- This diverter allows a fixed shower head and a shower head/hose combo.
- It is styled with an attractive chrome finish.
- Large switch allows the user to divert water from one shower head to the other.
- It is a great choice for those who need a handheld spray.
Handheld Shower Head Diverter Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: RTL12046
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Width: 2.5 Inches
- Length: 1.5 Inches
- Height: 5 Inches
- Color: Chrome
- Material: Plastic
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!