Other Ballard product(s)
Halyard T-Piece Closed Suction Catheter System, was formally known as Kimberly Clark Kimvent T-Piece Closed Suction Trach Systems, allow suctioning while maintaining ventilation and oxygenation. The Halyard™ T-Piece Closed Suction Trach Systems are designed to safely suction patients on mechanical ventilation by removing secretions from the airways. Designed for adults, the Adult T-Piece Trach Catheters feature a clear T-Piece attachment to the artificial airway with 22 mm connections on both sides of the "T". Halyard Closed Suction T-Piece Catheters are offered in a variety of French sizes, lengths, and accessories to meet both patient and caregiver needs.
Halyard T-Piece Closed Suction Trach System Components
- Irrigation Port
- Locking Thumb Port
- Wet Pak Saline Vials available on some versions.
- Metered Dose Inhaler Ports available on some versions.
- Directional Tip available separately.
Halyard T-Piece Closed Suction Trach System Features & Benefits
- Provides closed suction while while maintaining ventilation and oxygenation.
- Added visibility with clear T-Piece.
Halyard T-Piece Closed Suction Trach System Specifications
- Product Numbers: 2105, 2155, 2205, 2219, 8169, 22056, 22058, 22059, 220135, 21513511, 22012356 220123568.
- Application: Tracheostomy Tube.
- Product Sizes: 10 French, 12 French, 14 French, 16 French, 18 French..
- Trach Length Options: 12", 21.3", and 22.2"
- Other Options
- Flex Tube Size: 22 mm x 22 mm x 4"
- Fixed Adapter Size: 15 mm x 22 mm.
- Swivel Adapter Size: 15 mm.
- Wet Pak Saline Vail Size: 15 mL x 12 Vials
- Single Patient Use
- Gamma Sterilized
- Manufacturer: Halyard (fka Kimberly Clark)
- HCPCS code: A4605
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Kimberly Clark Sub Brand Ballard
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!