Halyard Sterling Nitrile Exam Gloves are manufactured by Halyard, formerly by Kimberly Clark. These nitrile gloves provide a better feel than latex gloves. These protection gloves easily stretch to offer a more comfortable fit. These latex-free gloves provide the protection, comfort, and sensitivity of latex without all of the allergy issues of latex.
Halyard Sterling Nitrile Gloves may be worn for all activities involving chemotherapy drug handling, including compounding and administration. These nitrile gloves may also be used to handle medical waste from recently treated patients or for spill clean-ups. Sterling Nitrile Glove packaging incorporates two separate openings on the box. The first opening is a smaller opening used when the box is full to reduce waste from dropped gloves or multiple dispensing. The larger opening is used when the box is half empty to provide easier access to the gloves. Halyard offers other Nitrile gloves, including Purple Nitrile KC500, Purple Nitrile Sterile, Purple Nitrile-Xtra, and Lavender Nitrile Gloves. Vitality Medical carries Vinyl Gloves, Latex, as well as Nitrile Gloves and Glove Dispensers.
Sterling Nitrile Surgical Gloves Features & Benefits
- Barrier gloves.
- High tensile strength.
- High durability.
- Latex-free exam glove.
- Tactile sensitivity.
- Less force is required to stretch the material.
- Dexterity glove.
- For low to moderate exposure to fluids or chemicals.
- Helps control dispensing to lessen waste from dropped gloves or multiple dispensing.
- Gloves are long enough to extend over the gown cuffs.
- Protection for low to moderate exposure to fluids or chemicals.
- Incorporates two separate openings on the box.
Sterling Nitrile Medical Gloves Specifications
- Product Numbers: 50706, 50707, 50708, 50709.
- Length: 9.5 to 12 inches, depending upon size.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Color: Grey.
- Material: Nitrile.
- Application: Medical Exam Glove.
- Cuff Style: Beaded cuff.
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.09 mm (3.5 mil).
- Textured fingertips.
- Tested for use with: Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin HCl, Etoposide, 5-Fluorouracil, Paclitaxel (Taxol), Cisplatin, Dacarbazine, Ifosfamide, Mitoxantrone, Vincristine Sulfate.
- Manufacturer: Halyard (Kimberly Clark).
- Brand: Sterling.
- UNSPSC Code: 42132203.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Kimberly Clark Color Gray Powdered Powder Free Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Textured Fingertips Thickness 3.5 mil
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!