Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves, manufactured by Halyard, formerly Kimberly Clark, are designed to provide maximum coverage and protection for your hands and wrist. These medical surgical gloves are safe to use with moderate to high exposure to harsh chemicals and fluids. Textured at the fingertips for greater dexterity and tactile sensitivity, these medical gloves offer an enhanced grip on wet surfaces. Latex free and powder free, Halyard Nitrile Gloves meet government safety requirements for use with chemotherapy.
Nitrile Gloves reduce the risk of being exposed to chemicals, waste, and contaminants. Halyard Nitrile Gloves have a beaded cuff design to provide closure on the wrist. The distinctive purple color affords easy and quick identification from vinyl or latex gloves. Halyard offers other Nitrile glove options, including Purple Nitrile Sterile, Purple Nitrile-Xtra, and Lavender Nitrile Gloves. Vitality Medical carries other brands of Nitrile Gloves, Latex and Vinyl Gloves, as well as and Glove Dispensers.
Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves Features and Benefits
- Designed for a more comfortable fit.
- Meets the U.S. government safety requirements.
- Textured fingertips prevent slipping.
- Comfortable fit.
- Unique purple color offers differentiation from latex and other medical gloves.
Halyard Purple Surgical Gloves Specifications
- Product Numbers: 55081, 55082, 55083, 55084.
- Length: 9.5 to 12 inches, depending upon size.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Color: Purple.
- Material: Nitrile.
- Application: Medical Exam Glove.
- Cuff Style: Beaded cuff.
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.14 mm (5.5 mil).
- Textured fingertips.
- Single use.
- Manufacturer: Halyard (Kimberly Clark).
- Brand: Sterling.
- UNSPSC Code: 42132203.
- HCPCS Code: A4927
- NFPA Certification: 1999-2013.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Kimberly Clark Color Purple Powdered Powder Free Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Textured Fingertips Thickness 6 mil
- Community Q&A