The Half Head with Musculature Model by 3B Scientific artfully renders the outer, superficial and the internal (median section) head and neck structures. Just one piece, the Half Head with Musculature Model is shipped with an attractive, removable stand. This makes it the perfect desktop anatomical model for both doctors and classrooms.
The model's true-to-life design covers the major portions of the brain, as well the nasal cavity and throat, allowing doctors to describe treatments with patients in greater detail. Beyond patient education, the Half Head with Musculature Model facilitates rapport-building and ultimately, patient bonding. The 3D model also enables instructors to show students how an ailment might impact neighboring tissues.
Half Head with Musculature Model Features and Benefits
- Detailed -- Hand-painted by skilled German artisans, the intricacy of this anatomical model makes it perfect for classrooms, waiting rooms and doctors' offices.
- Certified -- Production adheres to the uncompromising quality control guidelines of DIN EN ISO 9001.
- Guaranteed -- Crafted from sturdy resins, hand-finished for accuracy and certified production processes enable 3B Scientific to offer a limited, three-year warranty.
Half Head with Musculature Model Specifications
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Model number: C14
- Weight: 2.43 pounds
- Dimensions: 8.7 inches x 7.1 inches x 18.1 inches
- Country of origin: Germany
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!