Zenith 7000 Full Electric Hospital Bed
The bed features adjustable height and length. The length can be set to either 76 or 80 inches while the height can range from 7.95 inches to 30 inches. While adjusting the height, the bed stays level with its synchronized high-low motors. This prevents airway problems and brain swelling from un-level sleeping angles. Not only does the bed stay level, the adjustment is vertically straight to prevent damage to the walls. The adjustable height allows caregivers to move the bed at a comfortable height to reduce strain on their back. In addition to the motors being synchronized, they use Timesaver Technology. This technology increases the speed of the motors for more efficient treatment and care of patients and loved ones. They also use sealed ball bearings to make the bed quiet and the sealed ball bearings are maintenance free. The deck uses a steel grid layout with cross bars instead of springs for easy cleaning and added strength. This strength of this layout prevents sagging from heavier patients. The bed is coated with SilverSolutions as well to stop the growth of bacteria, such as mold and mildew, and prevent odors from building up. Another feature is the two pedal lock system. It is easy to tell at a glance if the bed is locked in position or not. The pedals are easy to access, too. They are centrally located under the footboard and can be activated at any height.
The Hospital Bed is available with trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg positioning. Called the Advanced Positioning System (APS), these advance technology hospital beds allow for more adjustments and control of the patient's position. This allows optimal positioning for therapeutic treatments for cardiac and respiratory illnesses. You can easily position the bed into a recliner, lounge chair, or another position to provide proper care and comfort for your patient or loved one.
Slide Wide Function
Zenith 7000 bed with Slide-W-I-D-E add-on function provides the ability to adjust the width between 35, 39, and 42 inches. This special model allows you to simply pull out the extension to the desired width and lock into place. It uses 2 pins to lock the width in place and these pins are hard to lose because they have lanyards that attach directly to the bed.
This bed is for Institutional Use Only and cannot be shipped to residential addresses. However, Graham-Field manufactures homecare hospital beds as well. Some of these beds include Full Electric Hospital Beds, Semi-Electric Hospital Beds, Low Hospital Beds, and Long Term Care Beds. They also provide many accessories for the Patriot Hospital Beds, including Safety Bed Rails, Mattresses, Overbed Tables and Hospital Bed Trapeze.
If you need assistance moving and setting up your new bed, make sure to select the White Glove Delivery option prior to choosing "Add to Cart." With White Glove Delivery from Vitality Medical, you will have one to two highly skilled technicians that will move everything into your home, assemble it, ensure that it works properly, demonstrate its functionality and how to use it, and will remove any excess packaging upon leaving your home. Background checks have been done on every technician, so you can always rest assured that you're in safe hands.
White Glove Delivery is available by appointment in most states. Once you have placed your order, we will have an associate contact you to arrange a time that complements your schedule for the delivery and set up of your new bed.
- Bed Components
- Headboard and Footboard Options
- Mattress Options
- Safety Rail Options
- Accessory Options
- Manuals and Documents
- Product Number: ZZ78174, ZZ78674, APS78174, APS78674
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Bed Dimensions: 81.75 - 85.75 inches in length, 39 inches in width with Assist bar, 40.75 inches in width with Rotating Assist Devices, 7.95 inches to 30 inches in height
- Frame/Weld Warranty: 15 years
- Mechanical Warranty: 5 years
- Electrical Warranty: 3 years
Product Features and Benefits
- Straight vertical rise protects walls.
- Strong grid sleep deck doesn't sag.
- Sealed ball bearings for silent maintenance free operation.
- Timesaver motors operate quickly.
- Synchronized motors maintain therapeutic positioning.
- Readily accessible and visible two pedal locking system.
- Adjustable length.
- Edema foot ratchet.
- SilverSolutions anti-microbial surface protection.
- Conforms with UL 60601-1, IEC601-2-38, and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1.
- Conformity ensures utmost safety for staff and residents.
- Grounded hospital grade plug.
- No pinch points within 200mm of perimiter.
- Usable as transport device with 20mm clearance at all heights.
- Splash proof electronics.
- Load capacity and tip-stability tested and approved.
Advanced Positioning Features
- Better clinical outcomes with multiple positioning options.
- Ideal for post surgical rehab; accommodating resident comfort.
- Reduces caregiver strain and chance of injury while administering care.
- Lounge chair functions.
- Cardiac chair functions.
- Recliner chair functions.
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg.
- Emergency CPR Positioning.
- Fixed 35 Inch Width Sleep Surface or Upgrade
- Expandable/Retractable Sleep Deck 76 to 80 Inch Length Sleep Surface
- Adjustable Height from 7.95 to 30 Inch.
- Standard or Slide Wide upgrade and/or Trendelenburg Upgrade
- Hand Pendant
- Standard Hospital Grade Plug
- Angled, Embedded Staff Control or Advanced Upgrade
- Caster Wheels
- 4 Synchronized High-Low Motors
- Adjustable Wall Saver
- Adjustable Mattress Retainer
- Edema Foot Ratchet
- 360 Degree Mobility at Any Height
- SilverSolutions Powder Coating
- Assist Handle Safety Rail or Upgrade
Headboard and Footboard Options
This long-term care bed has options for a 35 Inch or 42 Inch Width head/footboard. The style is an attractive Center Crown with Wild Cherry finish or Windsor Mahogany. These bed ends have a brown T-molded edge with a laminated finish. The finish provides an attractive institutional appearance. A standard or advanced staff control is embedded into the footboard depending upon which option you select.
- Product Number: ZL788029CCR, ZL831004CCR, ZL2886004CCR, ZL887004CCR.
- Width Options: 35 Inch or 42 Inch.
- Style: Center Crown.
- Color: Wild Cherry or Windsor Mahogony.
Standard Care Foam Mattress
This budget mattress offers a exceptional value with four separate geometric support zones. Equipped with a Chemsafe cover that is bacteria resistant, anti static, non-allergenic, stain resistant and fluid resistant, the Standard Care Mattress is easy to clean. The breathable top moves with the patient to reduce skin shearing. This foam mattress helps to facilitate pressure ulcer prevention and treatment of stage I pressure ulcers.
- Product Number: 31980-1633.
- Dimensions: 35 x 80 x 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Latex free.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Graham-Field Warranty: 2 years limited.
This premium foam mattress comes with a bacteria resistant, anti fungus, non-allergenic cover that is also fluid resistant. The Platinum Care Mattress offers support for pressure reduction and redistribution. The foam on the heel section of the mattress employs smaller cells to provide better pressure reduction and pressure redistribution.
- Product Numbers: 51980-1633N or 5198042PH1633N.
- Dimensions: 35 x 80 x 6 Inch or 42 x 80 x 6 Inch.
- Weight: 24.5 lbs. for the 35 Inch Wide Mattress
- Weight Capacity: 425 pounds.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Nylon and vinyl cover.
- Latex free.
- Graham Field Warranty: 5 year limited.
Low Air Loss technology wicks moisture away from patient to keep the patient dryer and more comfortable. The > air mattress provides ten comfort levels to optimize therapeutic support. Adjustable alternating cycle time can be programmed to the needs of the individual. A 2 inch pocket at the bottom of the mattress provides space for a foam base for additional safety.
- Product Numbers: 770000S. Also includes 2 inch foam mattress base - 763400F.
- Dimensions: 36 x 79 x 8 Inch. (10 inch height with foam base)
- Weight: 11 lbs. Pump, 16.5 lbs. Mattress.
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Air output: 1340 LPM.
- Cycle Time: 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 minutes.
- Latex free.
- HCPCS code: E0277.
- Graham-Field Warranty: 2 Years Limited.
Bariatric Care Foam Mattress from Graham-Field provides comfort and durability for the bariatric patient. This heavy duty mattress is a therapeutic mattress meeting 16 CFR 1633 requirements. The mattress is constructed with a high density foam base to provide a firm, supportive foundation for bariatric patients. It comes with a cover that is made with soft and durable Chemlux II and is bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-fungal, anti-static, and non-allergenic. The mattress cover is zippered and removable for easy cleaning.
- Product ID: 650-1501-1633.
- Dimensions: 42 x 80 x 7 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Near 0% vapor transmission, and easy to clean
- HCPCS Code: E1399.
- Warranty: 2 years limited.
AltaDyne XD Low Air Loss mattress system includes a pump, mattress, and 2-inch foam base. This technology wicks moisture away from the patient to keep the patient dryer and more comfortable. The air mattress provides six options for mattress pressure and an optional static mode. Equipped with a patented cell-in-cell, this mattress prevents air loss in the event of a power failure. A quilted PU nylon top cover is vapor permeable and fluid resistant comfort levels to optimize therapeutic support. Adjustable alternating cycle time can be programmed to the needs of the individual. A 2 inch pocket at the bottom of the mattress provides space for a foam base for additional safety.
- Product Numbers: 774200A and 763400F.
- Dimensions: 42 x 78.7 x 10 Inch mattress, 42 x 78.7 x 2 Inch foam base.
- Weight: 9.9 lbs pump.
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Air Output: 16 LPM.
- Cycle Time: 5 - 20 minutes in 5 minute increments.
- Latex free.
- HCPCS code: E0277.
- Graham-Field Warranty: 2 years limited control unit, 1 year limited mattress.
Fixed Assist Bar
This safety rail offers a sturdy and secure hand grip to assist in getting in or out of bed. The Fixed Assist Bar is a tool-less installation or removal. Manufactured by Graham-Field, this assist bar meets FDA Entrapment Guidelines.
- Product Number: ZA85000.
- Sturdy hand-hold.
Counter-Rotating Assist Device
Counter-Rotating Assist Device offers a steady hand hold to help patients enter and exit. The assist device rotates out of the way for lateral transfers. It provides toe clearance even in the lowest position to prevent staff injuries..
- Product Number: ZA78400.
- Designed for attaching to head section.
- Attaches without tools.
- HCPCS Code: E0305.
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited.
Economy Overbed Table
Economy Overbed Table has a height adjustment ranging between 28 to 44 inches. Steel tubular frame has an attractive chrome finish. Walnut wood grain laminate finish on the table top with plastic edge molding provides a great look and smooth working surface. Caster wheels provide excellent mobility. Two of the four caster wheels are locking to keep the table in place. Manufactured by Graham-Field, this economy overbed table comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Product Number: GF8902.
- Dimensions: 30 x 15.2 Inch.
- Height: Adjustable 28 to 44 Inch.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 30 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0274.
- Warranty: 1 year.
Deluxe Overbed Tilt Table
Deluxe Tilt Overbed Table comes with chrome plating for an attractive finish. Constructed of tubular steel, this overbed table is durable and sturdy. The oak wood-grain table top tilts and adjusts up to 13 inches in height. The casters are ball-bearing loaded for easy maneuvering. Manufactured by Graham-Field, this deluxe overbed table has a warranty of 3 years.
- Product Number: GF89051A.
- Dimensions: 30 x 15.2 Inch.
- Height: Adjustable 30 to 43.8 Inch.
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 30 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0274.
- Warranty: 3 years.
Long Term Care Bed Trapeze
Graham-Field Long Term Care Trapeze attaches directly to the frame. This trapeze must be paired with the Trapeze Adapter Kit designed to attach properly to the frame. The trapeze offers safer patient transfers and repositioning.
- Product Numbers: ZA78100.
- Comes with triangle, chain and support bar.
- Must purchase Trapeze Adapter Kit ZA79000 separate.
Graham-Field Lumex Bariatric Trapeze
Lumex Heavy Duty Trapeze is available in two weight capacity options--450 or 600 pounds. These bariatric trapeze offer safe patient transfer into or out of hospital beds. Bariatric patients may also use the trapeze to reposition themselves. The handlebar location is adjustable. A floor stand comes with the trapeze for a sturdy base.
- Product Numbers: 2940B, 2960B.
- Height 2940B: 76-7/8 Inch.
- Height 2960B: 80-5/8 Inch.
- Weight 2940B: 72 lbs.
- Weight 2960B: 90 lbs.
- Weight Capacity 2940B: 450 lbs.
- Weight Capacity 2960B: 600 lbs.
Slide Wide Bed Adjustment Video (2:15 minutes)
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
- Expandable/Retractable Sleep Deck LengthYes
- Fixed Assist Bar Bed RailYes
- Hand PendantYes
- Embedded Staff ControlYes
- Caster WheelsYes
- Adjustable Mattress RetainerYes
- Adjustable Wall Saver BumperYes
- Edema Foot RatchetYes
- Width36 to 40.75 Inch Depending Upon Rails
- Length82/86 Inch with Wall Saver
- Height Range7.95 to 30 Inch
- Sleep Surface DimensionsWidth 35 Inch, Adjustable Length 76 to 80 Inch
- Weight204 Pounds
- Weight Capacity500 Pounds
- Maximum Back Angle70 Degrees
- Maximum Knee Angle30 Degrees
- Main Frame and Welds15 Years
- Control Box and Actuator Motors5 Years
- Hand Control Pendant, Staff Control, and Cabling3 Years
- Headboard and Footboard1 Year
- All other durable components not listed above2 Years
- Manuals & Documents
- Product Brochure includes features and benefits.
- Product Manual contains information about setup, operation and maintanence.
- Slide-Wide Brochure provides highlights for the Slide-W-I-D-E function.
- Graham-Field Slide-W-i-d-e Flyer contains information about adjusting the width.
- Product troubleshooting guide offers a guide for common problems and their corrections.
- Product Warranty is a guide for warranty information.
- UL Information contains detailed information about UL compliance.
- Standard Care Mattress Flyer discusses the mattress features.
- Standard Care Mattress 31980-1633 HCPCS information.
- Platinum Care Mattress Flyer offers a short summary of 51980-1633 mattress.
- Simmons Clinical Max Mattress Brochure contains features and benefits for this low air loss mattress system.
- Simmons Clinical Max Air Mattress Flyer portrays highlights.
- 770000S Low Air Loss Alternating Pressure Mattress Manual provides setup, use, maintenance and troubleshooting instructions.
- Economy Overbed Table Flyer offers features and benefits.
- Bed Entrapment offers information about government compliance for Graham-Field rails.
- GF8902 Overbed Table Manual provides instructions for assembly and setup and operation.
- Graham-Field Bariatric Trapeze Brochure provides features and benefits for this Lumex heavy duty trapeze.
- 2940B Trapeze User Manual for the 2940B Heavy Duty Trapeze.
- 2960B Trapeze User Manual for the 2960B Bariatric Trapeze.
- 2940B and 2960B Trapeze HCPCS Code information for Lumex Trapeze.
- Product Comparison
Sleep Surface Dimensions Width 35 Inch, Length 80 Inch Fixed Width 35 Inch, Adjustable Length 76 to 80 Inch 35 Inch Width x 76 to 80 Inch Adjustable Length Adjustable Width 35, 39 or 42 Inch,
80 Inch Length
Fixed Width 35 Inch, Adjustable Length 76 to 80 Inch Height Range 10 to 20 Inch 9.95 to 24.5 Inch 7 to 30 Inch 7.95 to 30 Inch 9.95 to 24.5 Inch Weight 125 Pounds 182 Pounds 204 Pounds 204 Pounds 182 Pounds Weight Capacity 450 Pounds 450 Pounds 600 Pounds 500 Pounds 450 Pounds Maximum Back Angle 60 Degrees 70 Degrees 70 Degrees 70 Degrees 70 Degrees Maximum Knee Angle 30 Degrees 30 Degrees 30 Degrees 30 Degrees 30 Degrees Warranty 5 Years 10 Years 15 Years 15 Years 10 Years Reviews View Product View Product View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!