Standard Care Foam Mattress is manufactured by Graham-Field under the Lumex brand and provides an excellent value for the budget-conscious. This long term care bed foam mattress is designed for hospital beds but can be used for homecare. The Standard Care Foam Mattress is constructed with materials for the prevention and treatment of stage I pressure ulcers. The hospital mattress has four separate geometric support zones to enhance patient comfort and reduce tissue interface pressure. The foam mattress comes with a breathable top cover that moves with the patient to reduce shearing.
Graham-Field Standard Care Foam Mattress Features & Benefits
- Soft and durable Chemlux II top covers are bacteria resistant
- The mattress cover is flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-fungal, anti-static, non-allergenic.
- The mattress cover has near 0% vapor transmission.
- Easy to clean mattress cover.
- Soft and durable Chemsafe bottom covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-static, non-allergenic, stain resistant, and easy to clean.
- Meets 16 CFR 1633 requirements.
- Latex Free mattress for sensitive patients.
Graham-Field Standard Care Foam Mattress Specifications
- Graham-Field Standard Care Foam Mattress (product ID # begins with 419751633)
- Width: 35”
- Length (options): 75”, 80”, 84”
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Options: Platinum Care or Platinum Care with Defined Perimeter, Pressure Reduction and Heal Slope.
- HCPCS Code: E0184
- Graham-Field Lumex Standard Care Foam Mattress Warranty: Two years limited.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!