Platinum Care Foam Mattress is a premium support surface used to prevent and treat pressure ulcers. This foam mattress offers outstanding comfort and pressure reduction for the heels and ankles. The heel section of the foam mattress uses smaller cells to reduce the stress to this pressure sensitive area. The floatation style design reduces lateral shear. This design distributes pressure evenly achieving an overall mean tissue interface pressure below 32 mmHg. This foam mattress is effective for the prevention and treatment of stage I pressure ulcers.
Graham-Field Platinum Care Foam Mattress Features & Benefits
- 100% virgin polyurethane foam offers greater support and resilience than conventional polyurethane foams.
- Breathable top cover moves with the patient to reduce shearing.
- Soft and durable Chemlux II top covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-fungal, anti-static, non-allergenic, have near 0% vapor transmission, and are easy to clean.
- Soft and durable Chemsafe bottom covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-static, non-allergenic, stain resistant, and easy to clean.
- Meets 16 CFR 1633 requirements.
- Optional defi ned perimeter reduces the need for bed side rails.
- Optional sloped heel zone reduces heel pressure.
- Latex free construction.
- Product Number: 51980-1633N.
- Dimension: 35 x 80 x 6 Inch.
- Weight: 24.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 425 pounds.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Nylon and vinyl cover.
- Latex free.
- Graham Field Warranty: 5 year limited.
- Platinum Care Mattress Flyer offers features and benefits.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!