Gold Care Foam Mattresses are long term care mattresses that have four separate anatomically matched support zones to enhance patient comfort while reducing tissue interface pressures. This hospital bed mattress offers an effective method for prevention and treatment of stage I pressure ulcers. The breathable top cover moves with the patient to reduce shearing. This foam mattress comes in various sizes to meet the needs of individual patients.
Graham-Field Gold Care Foam Mattress Features & Benefits
- Soft and durable Chemlux II top covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-fungal, anti-static, non-allergenic, have near 0% vapor transmission, and are easy to clean.
- Soft and durable Chemsafe bottom covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-static, non-allergenic, stain resistant, and easy to clean.
- Meets 16 CFR 1633 requirements.
- Optional defined perimeter reduces the need for bed side rails.
- Optional sloped heel zone reduces heel pressure.
- Latex free construction.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!