Gold Care Foam Mattresses are long term care mattresses that have four separate anatomically matched support zones to enhance patient comfort while reducing tissue interface pressures. This hospital bed mattress offers an effective method for prevention and treatment of stage I pressure ulcers. The breathable top cover moves with the patient to reduce shearing. This foam mattress comes in various sizes to meet the needs of individual patients.
Graham-Field Gold Care Foam Mattress Features & Benefits
- Soft and durable Chemlux II top covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-fungal, anti-static, non-allergenic, have near 0% vapor transmission, and are easy to clean.
- Soft and durable Chemsafe bottom covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-static, non-allergenic, stain resistant, and easy to clean.
- Zippered, breathable top cover moves with the patient to reduce shearing
- Soft and durable nylon top cover.
- Cover is bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-static, non-allergenic, stain resistant, and easy to clean.
- Optional defined perimeter reduces the need for bed side rails.
- Optional sloped heel zone reduces heel pressure.
- Latex free construction.
- Product Numbers:
- Width Options: 35, 42 Inch.
- Length Options: 75, 80 & 84 Inch.
- Weight: 20.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Foam Core: Antimicrobial, Medical Grade, 100% Polyurethane.
- Cover: Nylon.
- Meets 16 CFR 1633 requirements.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Graham-Field.
- Brand: Gold Care.
- HCPCS code: E0184.
- Graham Field Warranty: 5 years limited.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!