Graham-Field Bariatric Care Foam Mattress provides comfort and durability for the bariatric patient. This therapeutic bariatric mattress meets 16 CFR 1633 requirements. The mattress is constructed with a high density foam base to provide a firm, supportive foundation for the bariatric patient. Zippered mattress cover is removable for easy cleaning.
Bariatric Care Foam Mattress Features & Benefits
- Soft foam top layer enhances patient comfort.
- Super soft tapered heel section provides added pressure reduction for sensitive heel and ankle.
- Breathable top cover moves with the patient to reduce shearing.
- Soft and durable Chemlux II top covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-fungal, anti-static, and non-allergenic.
- Top cover has near 0% vapor transmission.
- Soft and durable Chemsafe bottom covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-static, non-allergenic, and stain resistant.
- Latex free construction.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!