The Premium Foam Antibacterial Handwash by Gojo is an anti-microbial soap that is made to be inserted into a variety of Gojo soap dispensers. When the soap is dispensed, it will come out of the soap dispenser nozzle in a soft foam that can be easily spread on the hands. Gojo describes the foam as a "luxurious" experience of washing hands and that the skin cleansing foam works into a quick lather.
Gojo's Premium Foam Antibacterial Handwash comes with moisturizing elements Aloe vera and Vitamin E to keep hands from drying. The foam that is dispensed has a light scent of what is described as "fresh fruit". The soap comes in 1200 mL amounts and has a slight color tint of yellow and orange. Gojo Premium Foam Antibacterial Handwash will fit into the following Gojo dispensers with the following product numbers: 2740-12, 2730-12, 2789-12, and 2799-12-EEUOO.
Premium Foam Antibacterial Handwash Features and Benefits
- Soap dispenses in a soft foam that quickly lathers
- It includes moisturizers Vitamin E and Aloe vera.
- It is lightly scented with a fresh fruit-like perfume.
- The soap has antibacterial properties to eliminate cross-contamination.
- It has long-lasting, economic dispensing.
- It fits a wide variety of Gojo dispensers.
Premium Foam Antibacterial Handwash Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 5361-02
- Manufacturer: Gojo Industries
- It comes in 1200 mL soap refill container.
- Tinted Orange/Yellow
- Dimensions: 7.2 inches x 5.7 inches x 9.5 inches
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Gojo
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!