Click to Order By Phone
Other Glucerna product(s)
DetailsGlucerna 1.5 Cal includes 10 g/L of NutraFlora® scFOS® (2.4 g/8 fl oz). 3% of total calories from saturated fatty acids and rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (29% of total calories), consistent with the American Heart Association and American Diabetes Association guidelines. Provides plant-based omega-3 fatty acids from canola oil (3 g of ALA per 1500 Cal), consistent with American Heart Association reported levels to support cardiovascular health. Chromium picolinate, a more bioavailable form of chromium. Chromium is an essential nutrient important for carbohydrate metabolism.
Glucerna 1.5 Cal Features and Benefits
- GLUCERNA 1.5 CAL contains a unique slowly digested carbohydrate blend clinically shown to blunt postprandial glycemic response and improve glycemic variability.
- At 1.5 Cal/mL, patient needs can be met with less volume.
- 22 percent of calories from protein to promote anabolism and support wound healing.
- Includes 10 g/L of NutraFlora
- Glucerna 1.5 Vanilla 8 oz. Can available.
- Glucerna 1.5 1000 mL ready to hang feeding available.
Glucerna 1.5 Cal Specifications
- 1500 Cal provide at least 100% of the DVs for 24 key vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand Glucerna Ships Free No Size Chart No Absorption No Backing Strength No Backsheet Material No Color No Compression No Core Material No Diameter No Disposal No Latex Free No Needle Length No Odor Control No Powdered No Ply No Scent No Size No Special Features No Sterility No Surface No Toe Type No Topsheet Material No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!