Click to Order By Phone
Other Glucerna product(s)
DetailsGlucerna 1.5 Cal includes 10 g/L of NutraFlora® scFOS® (2.4 g/8 fl oz). 3% of total calories from saturated fatty acids and rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (29% of total calories), consistent with the American Heart Association and American Diabetes Association guidelines. Provides plant-based omega-3 fatty acids from canola oil (3 g of ALA per 1500 Cal), consistent with American Heart Association reported levels to support cardiovascular health. Chromium picolinate, a more bioavailable form of chromium. Chromium is an essential nutrient important for carbohydrate metabolism.
Glucerna 1.5 Cal Features and Benefits
- GLUCERNA 1.5 CAL contains a unique slowly digested carbohydrate blend clinically shown to blunt postprandial glycemic response and improve glycemic variability.
- At 1.5 Cal/mL, patient needs can be met with less volume.
- 22 percent of calories from protein to promote anabolism and support wound healing.
- Includes 10 g/L of NutraFlora
- Glucerna 1.5 Vanilla 8 oz. Can available.
- Glucerna 1.5 1000 mL ready to hang feeding available.
Glucerna 1.5 Cal Specifications
- 1500 Cal provide at least 100% of the DVs for 24 key vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand Glucerna
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!