Hydrocerin is an effective daily moisturizer that helps to relieve dry, flaky and cracked skin. Recommended by leading physicians, Hydrocerin™ contains the key ingredient lanolin which helps to moisturize, soften and repair the skin. Hydrocerin is a fragrance-free, non-greasy formula that is considered safe for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin. Hydrocerin™ should be applied to body areas most prone to dryness, including the hands, elbows and feet. It is also available as a cream and as a lotion.
Geritrex Hydrocerin Moisturizing Cream Features & Benefits
- Helps to relieve dry, flaky and cracked skin.
- Contains the key ingredient lanolin which helps to moisturize, soften and repair the skin.
- Should be applied to body areas most prone to dryness, including the hands, elbows and feet.
Geritrex Hydrocerin Moisturizing Cream Specifications
- Geritrex Hydrocerin Moisturizing Cream Product Number: 1959923.
- Volume: 16 oz.
- Container Type: Jar.
- Active Ingredients: Lanolin.
- Application: Moisturizer.
- Form: Cream.
- Scent: Unscented.
- Brand: Hydrocerin.
- Manufacturer: Geritrex Corporation.
- Generic Drug Code: 77729.
- HCPCS Code: A6250 (Disclaimer).
- NDC Number: 54162-0600-01.
- UNSPSC Code: 53131607.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!