GelRite Alochol Hand Sanitizer is a 65% alcohol hand sanitizer. The GelRite is easier on the skin than most sanitizers because of the ethyl alcohol and vitamin E in the formulation.
This alcohol hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria, which makes it a perfect choice for use as a hand wash for health care personnel. It has fast-acting, broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity soothing rich emollients, which help keep the hands soft, even after repeated use. GelRite Alcohol Hand Sanitizer leaves no sticky or tacky residue.
GelRite can be Used For:
- Medication Carts
- Treatment Carts
- Emergency Medicine
- Before Meals
In addition, this hand sanitizers provides an important supplement to normal handwashing compliance and protocol.
The alcohol hand sanitizer is available in 4 oz, 16 oz and 1000 ml bottles. It is packaged for convenience in either singles or cases of 12 and 24.GelRite Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Features and Benefits
- 65% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer
- It is easier on skin than most sanitizers because of ethyl alcohol and vitamin E.
- Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria
- It is a perfect choice for use as a hand wash for health care personnel.
- Fast-Acting, Broad-Spectrum Antimicrobial Activity Soothing Rich Emollients
- Helps Keep Hands Soft, Even After Repeated Use
- Leaves No Sticky or Tacky Residue
- It provides an important supplement to normal handwashing compliance and protocol.
- Available in 4 oz, 16 oz and 1000 ml Bottles
- Packaged for Convenience in Either Singles or Cases of 12 and 24
- Item Number: 00104
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!