GelMax Pouch are superabsorbent, water soluble pouches that contain a scientifically formulated powder that instantly transforms liquids into a gel to ensure safe, sanitary and contamination-free transportation. These ingenuous GelMax pouches prevent the spread of pathogenic organisms and drastically reduce the danger of cross infection, making them a suitable tool for all types of healthcare providers and caretakers.
GelMax pouch superabsorbent pouches provide a safe and non-hazardous disposal, making them ideal for use within surgical and laboratory settings. The powder contained within these GelMax pouches has a strong neutralizing odor component, ensuring that no odors escape once the pouch is sealed.
GelMax Pouch Features and Benefits
- Powder-to-gel process drastically reduces the risk of cross contamination.
- Prevents personnel from being directly exposed to potentially hazardous body fluids and can be safely disposed of.
- Ideal for disposal of surgical and laboratory fluids, chemicals and other unsanitary liquid samples and specimens.
- Powder formula eliminates odors and unpleasant smells.
GelMax Pouch Specifications
- Product number: C9578462
- Manufacturer: Cleansis
- Quantity: 20 Pouches
- Capacity: .25 Ounces each
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Cleanis
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!