Gelhorn Short Stem Pessary, manufactured by Integra Miltex, is designed to help with Women's Health and is used to treat second or third-degree uterine prolapse and to relieve the symptoms of cystocele or rectocele. The Short Stem Gelhorn Pessary features a drain capability. Miltex Gelhorn Short Stem Pessaries easily folds for comfortable insertion and removal. The short stem is designed to provide some women with a better fit over the traditional Gelhorn Pessary.. Short Stem Gelhorn Pessaries are manufactured with latex free, pliable silicone that is soft and gentle to tissue.
Gelhorn Short Stem Pessary Features & Benefits
- Treats vaginal prolapse, cystocele and rectocele.
- Constructed with soft and flexible silicone.
- Pessary Fitting Kit available for determining the correct pessary size.
- Gelhorn Short Stem Pessaries may be disinfected - Pessary Disinfectant Procedures.
- Short Stem Gelhorn Pessaries may be easily removed using the Pessary Removal Hook.
Short Stem Gelhorn Pessary Specifications
- Gelhorn Short Stem Pessary with Drain Product Numbers: 30-GS0, 30-GS1, 30-GS2, 30-GS3, 30-GS4, 30-GS5, 30-GS6, 30-GS7, 30-GS8.
- 100% Silicone Short Stem Gelhorn Pessary.
- Uterine Prolapse Gelhorn Short Stem Pessary.
- Sizes: nine options ranging from 1.5 Inches to 3.5 Inches.
- Latex free.
- Pessary with drain.
- Construction: soft silicone.
- Manufacturer: Integra.
- Brand: Miltex.
- HCPCS code: A4562.
**Note: Due to changing manufacturers the products shown are not-necessarily the products that will be shipped. The products shipped may be a similar product from a different manufacturer.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!