Gehrung Pessaries are made of silicone and flexible wire, allowing the Pessary to be foldable and moldable. The Gehrung Folding Pessary provides adaptability to support cystocele and rectocele. The Gehrung Pessary also supports third degree uterine prolapse. Flexible wires within the Gehrung Pessary allow the pessary to be manually shaped for different anatomies to meet individual needs. Available in nine sizes, the Gehrung Pessary is manufactured by SRS Medical under the brand name of EvaCare. SRS Medical is a leading innovator of pessary devices.
Gehrung Pessary Features & Benefits
- Highly flexible and moldable.
- Treats rectocele, cystocele and vaginal prolapse.
- EvaCare Gehrung Pessaries may be disinfected - Pessary Disinfectant Procedures
- Pessary Fitting Set available for determining the correct pessary size.
Gehrung Pessary Specifications
- Silicone Pessary with wire.
- Flexible, Foldable, Moldable Pessary
- Sizes: nine options all with support.
- HCPCS code: A4562
Gehrung Pessary Notes
- Gehrung Pessaries may stay in place for sexual intercourse.
- Gehrung Pessaries must be removed for the following:
**Note: Due to changing manufacturers the products shown are not-necessarily the products that will be shipped. The products shipped may be a similar product from a different manufacturer.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Personal Med Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Gehrung pessary
I have viewed the product but would like to know the success rate of the product as I am getting readyu to be fitted for one.
I am NOT excited about having to wear a pessary, but I am happy to have a source to purchase one. I was unable to find a durable medical store in my area that could fill my prescription. After calling many stores, the closest to my home that could help me, was a 3 hour drive away!!!! Vitality Medical made my on line purchase very easy..and shipment was received very quickly. Price was very reasonable. I would like to say thank you for all the great help.
- I have a Gehrung pessary, which one my doctor can remove and insert.
I have been very successful with this pessary, and it is a great alternative to surgery.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!