Gehrung Pessaries are made of silicone and flexible wire, allowing the Pessary to be foldable and moldable. The Gehrung Folding Pessary provides adaptability to support cystocele and rectocele. The Gehrung Pessary also supports third degree uterine prolapse. Flexible wires within the Gehrung Pessary allow the pessary to be manually shaped for different anatomies to meet individual needs. Available in nine sizes, the Gehrung Pessary is manufactured by SRS Medical under the brand name of EvaCare. SRS Medical is a leading innovator of pessary devices.
Gehrung Pessary Features & Benefits
- Highly flexible and moldable.
- Treats rectocele, cystocele and vaginal prolapse.
- EvaCare Gehrung Pessaries may be disinfected - Pessary Disinfectant Procedures
- Pessary Fitting Set available for determining the correct pessary size.
Gehrung Pessary Specifications
- Silicone Pessary with wire.
- Flexible, Foldable, Moldable Pessary
- Sizes: nine options all with support.
- HCPCS code: A4562
Gehrung Pessary Notes
- Gehrung Pessaries may stay in place for sexual intercourse.
- Gehrung Pessaries must be removed for the following:
**Note: Due to changing manufacturers the products shown are not-necessarily the products that will be shipped. The products shipped may be a similar product from a different manufacturer.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Personal Med
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI used pessaries for 10 years cor prolapse uterous. Had a hysterectomy, got mesh sling, now have enterocele with horrible odor problems. Mesh makes further surgery a problem. I want to try a pessary to support the rectum that sags lower than the anus and catches fecal matter which smells. Cannot be wiped away. Must be flushed out. Wearing OB tampons to prevent odor at work. Like a plug. I need 2 at a time.
Does a Gherung pessary give rectum support for enterocele?Question by: N.Gilloon on Feb 21, 2016 11:19:46 AMHello N. Gilloon
We do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. It's best in this case to contact your physician for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 23, 2016 2:03:00 PM
- It keeps me from having to have surgery at this time