Futurebiotics Black Bean Extract C3G is an all-natural extract derived from Glycine max, which provides Cyanidin- 3-Glucoside (C3G). A super antioxidant, C3G is part of the family of naturally-occurring anthocyanins and has been the focus of recent research investigating not only its antioxidant activity, but also other potential health benefits. In addition to C3G, Futurebiotics Black Bean Extract C3G also provides a minimum of 25% anthocyanidins. C3G is most common in plants and foods that have a dark pigment, such as black beans, black rice, and assorted dark fruits and berries. A 100% vegetarian supplement, Futurebiotics Black Bean Extract C3G contains 30 mg of C3G per capsule, derived exclusively from black bean extract (Glycine max), without any added caffeine or other stimulants.
- Supports healthy weight management by helping the body metabolize fat.*
- Affects the gene expression for fat metabolism. Specifically, research has found that even with a high fat diet, C3G helps turn off the gene expression for fat storage and turn on the gene for fat metabolism.
- Studies suggest C3G may also slow absorption of fat from the diet.
- Contains no added caffeine or other central nervous system stimulants.
- Contains soy. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!