Graham-Field Bariatric Bed is a heavy-duty bed build to be sturdy and to support up to 700 pounds. This heavy-duty bed is full electric with three-function operation to elevate the bed, head section or lower leg. This bariatric bed is manufactured with a split frame with removable ends for easy transport. The sleep deck is designed with a heavy duty grid. The bed is easy to assemble without the need for any special tools. The frame is finished with a durable powder-coated finish.
Graham-Field Bariatric Heavy-Duty Bed ABLB700 Features & Benefits
- Swing-down style trigger release rail (optional).
- DC electronics for quiter and faster Hi-Lo function than traditional DC.
- High-strength, steel-reinforced, truss frame for heavy-duty use.
- Durable powder-coated finish for longer life.
- Self-wrenching nut: assembled for easy part replacement.
- Ball-screw bed ends.
Graham-Field Bariatric Heavy-Duty Bed ABLB700 Specifications
- Width: 46.5"
- Length: 87"
- Height: Adjustable 17" to 27"
- Weight: 295 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs. (evenly distributed) / 600 lbs. maximum patient weight
- Sleeping Surface: 42" x 80"
- UL 73 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 68-92 approved.
- HCPCS code: E0303
- Graham-Field Bariatric Heavy-Duty Bed ABLB700: 2 year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!