Other AirSep product(s)
Rent the AirSep Freestyle 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
We make it easy to rent.
With our rental program you can:
- Choose the start date for your rental period in advance
- Set your custom rental period (by the week)
- Save money -- rent at a fraction of the full concentrator price
Rental Bundle Items
Each rental bundle includes the following:
- Freestyle 3 portable oxygen concentrator
- AC power adapter
- DC power adapter
- Universal power supply
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
- Accessory bag
- User Manual
- Optional O2 Starter Kit
How to Rent
Ordering Methods Available
1. Order by Phone- Call us at 1-800-397-5899. We are happy to help you with your rental or answer any questions you may have.
Note: You will specify your rental start date in your Rental Agreement (see below).
Once your order is placed, all we need is a signed Rental Agreement to ship out your concentrator. When you place your order, our system will automatically email you with a copy of the rental agreement and instructions to send it back to us.
You can also view, print or download the rental agreement by clicking the link below:
Please place your order before sending us the agreement. This helps us hold your concentrator for you and speeds up the rental process.
About the AirSep Freestyle 3
Super lightweight and portable, the AirSep Freestyle 3 Rental is one of the easiest-to-carry portable oxygen concentrators on the market, making it perfect for travel.
Features and Benefits - AirSep Freestyle 3
- Ultra-wearable with carry bag
- Weighs less than 5 pounds
- Universal power supply standard
- Operates off of car battery as well as AC outlet
- Bolus pulse dose oxygen equivalent to 3 LPM
- FAA approved
This concentrator is exceptionally lightweight, even among other comparable units. At under 5 pounds, the Freestyle 3 POC wears very comfortably over the shoulder with its adjustable shoulder strap carry case.
The universal power supply that comes standard with the machine will come in very useful if you travel outside of the country. It will accommodate power outlets between 100VAC and 240VAC. That's most outlets around the world.
If you have any questions about our rental program, please feel free to call us at 1-800-397-5899 during customer service hours. Our knowledgeable customer service agents will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the concentrator or the rental program.
Read about additional features and specifications of the AirSep Freestyle 3 below.
Specifications - AirSep Freestyle 3
- AirSep FreeStyle 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Product Numbers: FreeStyle 3
- Width: 6.1 inches
- Height: 8.6 inches
- Depth: 3.6 inches
- Weight: 4.4 lbs. concentrator
- 0.53 lbs. battery
- 1.8 lbs. optional AirBelt
- Noise: 41 dBA at setting 2
- Oxygen Output Capacity:
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% +5.5% -3% sea level
- Oxygen Dose: Pulse
- Power Consumption: 28W at 3 LPM
- Power: Universal Power Supply, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11-16 VDC.
- Battery: Rechargeable, lithium battery.
- Battery Charge Duration: 2.5 hours at setting 2
- Battery Recharge Time: 3.5 hours
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 12,000 feet above sea level
- FAA Approval: Yes
- Warm Up Time: 2 minutes
- Made in the USA
You must submit the airline Physician's Statement or, if not flying, a prescription from your doctor before we ship. We do not bill any insurers, including Medicare and Medicaid. You can submit your own claim to the insurance if you choose.
You are responsible for traveling with a sufficient supply of batteries to last the journey, per your oxygen requirements, including the duration of the flight, all ground time (before and after flight and during connections) and for unexpected delays.
Unboxing the Freestyle 3 Video (5:04 minutes)
Testing & Alarms for Freestyle 3 Video (5:55 minutes)
Universal Power Supply for Freestyle 3 Video (4:43 minutes)
Complete Freestyle3 Video (18:46 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Chart Industries Sub Brand AirSep Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!