The Folding Universal Bath Bench, by Drive Medical, provides one of the easiest and most affordable means for wheelchair users entering a bath. This tool can act as both a shower chair and transfer board. The transfer board portion on this chair will slide into and out of the bathing area.
The transfer bench will slide both left and right along the frame to get in and out of the tub. The seat height is easy to adjust at the legs. There is a push-button release to adjust the height, which is in half inch increments. The seat has a handhold for stability and leverage during seating. It comes with a seat belt, safety net and removable soap dish to secure oneself and have everything there ready to shower.
The Folding Universal Bath Bench can fold up for easy storage or transportation with better ease. The soap dish, seat back and the handhold are replaceable. It weighs 16 pounds and has a height range of 21 inches to 25. The seat dimensions are 22.5 inches wide by 18.5 inches deep. It will support up to 300 pounds in weight. Drive Medical backs this bench with a limited lifetime warranty.
The Folding Universal Bath Bench Features and Benefits
- The bench comes with safety net under seat to catch anything dropped.
- The bench folds flat for transport and storage.
- It includes a seat belt for added safety.
- It includes a removable soap dish.
- The transfer bench slides left and right along frame for easy transport into and out of the tub.
The Folding Universal Bath Bench Product Specifications
- Manufacture Number: RTL12075
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Seat Dimensions:
- Adjustable Height: 16-22 Inch
- Width:22.5 Inch Width
- Depth: 18.5 Inch
- Bench Dimensions:
- Length: 45 Inch
- Width: 18.5 Inch
- Height: 35 Inch
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Product Weight: 16 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!