Cane chairs are popular with those consumers who are active every day, yet need some mobility assistance and the option of sitting down once in a while. The Cane Sling Seat, by Drive Medical, provides those options. This cane chair can be used as a walking cane and it can also transform into a sling seat on a moment's notice.
To use the cane chair, simply open the cane seat by unfastening a hook and loop strap. When open, the user straddles the chair to sit down.
This deluxe folding aluminum seat cane is constructed of aluminum tubing with four sturdy legs equipped with contoured vinyl tips. When folded out, the frame creates an 'X' shape that is held in position by a nylon strip of fabric, which also provides a seating area. The Cane Sling Seat includes foam grip handles on both arms for additional comfort and control.
The seating area is 15 by 6 inches and can support a weight up to 250 pounds. The seat is positioned 22 inches from the ground, so that it is a comfortable height. The cane is 34 inches from tip to handgrip when closed.
Cane Sling Seat Features and Benefits
- It functions as a cane and a fold-out seat.
- It includes foam grip handles.
- The cane has four sturdy legs with vinyl contoured tips.
- The seat is a nylon sling bench that one straddles to sit down.
- It will support most average adult weights.
Cane Sling Seat Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: RTL10360
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Material: Aluminum
- Handle Height: 34 Inches
- Seat to floor height: 22 Inches
- Sling Seat Dimensions:
- Length: 15 Inch
- Width: 6 Inch
- Seat-to-floor height: 22 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 6 Month Limited on Sling
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!