Foldeasy Toilet Safety Frame, Mark III Version is a toilet safety frame with a 350 lb weight capacity. This product has the highest non-bariatric weight capacity on the market, in addition to increased stability and suction cup style rubber feet for firmer footing. This safety frame with grab rail accommodates a wider range of toilet sizes without increasing its footprint. Easy to unfold and place around the toilet, this toilet safety frame doesn't require any tools to assemble and comes equipped with height-adjustable legs that lock at the desired height via sturdy, safe locking pins.
Foldeasy Toilet Safety Frame, Mark III Version Features and Benefits
- 350 lb Weight Capacity.
- Increased stability with suction cup style rubber feet and grooved pattern for greater gripping power.
- Accommodates wider range of toilet sizes without increasing its footprint.
- Height adjustable legs lock at the desired height with sturdy, safe locking pins.
- Hinged footplate is a one-piece construction for greater stability with the inner edge scalloped and the back bar reconfigured to accommodate a wider range of elongated toilet styles.
Foldeasy Toilet Safety Frame, Mark III Version Specifications
- Product number: BKH-FE10R
- Manufacturer: Windsor Direct
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Width: 20.25 Inches between arms; 23 Inches maximum outside dimension
- Front to Back Dimensions: 18 Inches from the front of the back crossbar to inner edge of footplate
- Height Adjustable Arms Dimensions: 26.75 Inches to 34.75 Inches from floor to top of arms (highest point)
- Product Weight: 11 lbs.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Doris Print on Jul 7, 2016 11:45:00 AM