Fold-Over Finger Splint, also known as Cot Finger Splint, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, is specifically designed for total finger immobilization.
According to FLA Orthopedics, this finger splint is great for finger tip protection. This splint, additionally is incredibly easy to apply.
Constructed out of a malleable aluminum, you can bend this splint to conform to your finger and joints. The Cot Finger Splint, additionally, foam padding for patient comfort.
Buy now and protect your finger from further injuries today! If this finger splint does not meet your rehabilitative needs, make sure to check out our other selection of splints, such as this Velcro finger splint and finger injury kit, here.
Fold-Over Finger Splint Features and Benefits
- Immobilizes entire finger.
- Foam padding for comfort.
- Great for finger tip protection.
Fold-Over Finger Splint Specifications
- Product Numbers: 25-7014PK, 25-7015PK, and 25-7016PK.
- Sizes: SM, MD, and LG.
- Application: To protect and stabilize fractures of the phalangeal joints.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics.
- HCPCS Code: A4570.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!