Rent the AirSep Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator
We make it easy to rent.
With our rental program you can:
- Choose the start date for your rental period in advance
- Set your custom rental period (by the week)
- Select the number of batteries you need
- Save money -- rent at a fraction of the full concentrator price
Rental Bundle ItemsEach rental bundle includes the following:
- AirSep Focus portable oxygen concentrator
- Batteries (your choice of 2, 3, 4 or 5 batteries)
- Universal power adapter
- AC power adapter
- DC power adapter
- Carry case with shoulder strap
- Battery Case
- User Manual
- Optional O2 Starter Kit
How to Rent
Two Ordering Methods Available
1. Order Online- Just select your rental options, add to cart, and checkout. It's that easy.
2. Order by Phone- Call us at 1-800-397-5899. We are happy to help you with your rental or answer any questions you may have.
Note: You will specify your rental start date in your Rental Agreement (see below).
Once your order is placed, all we need is a signed Rental Agreement to ship out your concentrator. When you place your order, our system will automatically email you with a copy of the rental agreement and instructions to send it back to us.
You can also view, print or download the rental agreement by clicking the link below:
Please place your order before sending us the agreement. This helps us hold your concentrator for you and speeds up the rental process.
About the AirSep Focus
The AirSep Focus Rental is the smallest and most lightweight portable concentrator available. If you are looking to rent a portable concentrator that you will barely notice is even there, you've found it.
Features and Benefits - AirSep Focus
- Lightest and smallest POC available
- Weighs under 2 1/2 pounds with battery
- Wearable unit with carry case
- Universal power adapter included standard
- Built-in battery charge indicator
- FAA approved
With the battery installed, the AirSep Focus weighs less than 2 1/2 pounds. That's less than the weight of a half gallon of milk.
With the concentrator inside its sleek carry bag, oxygen users can sling this unit over their shoulders to take with them anywhere. The adjustable shoulder strap on the bag makes it easy to accommodate the bag to different body styles.
Another great travel feature of this concentrator is its universal power adapter. The power adapter can work in outlets between 100VAC and 240VAC. That covers most power outlets worldwide.
Finally, the built-in battery charge indicator lets you know when the battery needs to be charged well in advance, helping you plan your activities.
Make sure to select the number of batteries appropriate for your needs. When traveling, most airlines require that you have 150 percent of the flight duration in battery life for your flight. The optional O2 Starter Kit gives you all the tubing, connectors and nasal cannulas that you need to get started.
If you have any questions about our rental program, please feel free to call us at 1-800-397-5899 during customer service hours. Our knowledgeable customer service agents will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the concentrator or the rental program.
Read about additional features and specifications of the AirSep Focus below.
AirSep Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- AirSep Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator Product Number: AS078-1.
- Width: 4.8 inches
- Height: 6.4 inches
- Depth: 2.5 inches
- Weight: 1.75 lbs. concentrator
- 0.53 lbs. battery
- 1.8 lbs. optional AirBelt
- Noise: 45 dBA.
- Oxygen Output Capacity:
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% +5.5% -3% sea level.
- Power: Universal Power Supply, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11-16 VDC.
- Battery: Rechargeable, lithium battery.
- Battery Charge Duration: 1.5 hours.
- Battery Recharge Time: 3 hours.
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 12,000 feet above sea level.
- FAA Approval: Yes.
- Warm Up Time: 2 minutes.
- Made in the USA.
You must submit the airline Physician's Statement or, if not flying, a prescription from your doctor before we ship. We do not bill any insurers, including Medicare and Medicaid. You can submit your own claim to the insurance if you choose.
You are responsible for traveling with a sufficient supply of batteries to last the journey, per your oxygen requirements, including the duration of the flight, all ground time (before and after flight and during connections) and for unexpected delays.
AirSep Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator Video (6:16 minutes)
AirSep AirBelt and the Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator Video (4:01 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer AirSep Sub Brand N/A Ships Free Yes On Sale No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $0.57
Starting at: $213.25
Starting at: $275.00
Starting at: $2,495.00